[CentOS] Correction Re: 6.4 : How to enable epel and the rpmfusions??

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 19:19:01 UTC 2013

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 19:09:04 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
	[....]
> 	I seem to have the epel rpms now, thanks; is there also a
> shortcut to rpmfusion??

	I just noticed that my last attempt included this :

[root at T30 ~]# yum install Pan
Loaded plugins: aliases, changelog, downloadonly, fastestmirror, kabi,
presto,
              : refresh-packagekit, security, tmprepo, verify, versionlock
 * base: mirror.linux.duke.edu
 * centosplus: mirror.us.leaseweb.net
 * contrib: mirror.trouble-free.net
 * epel: mirror.us.leaseweb.net
 * extras: mirror.us.leaseweb.net
 * rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.us.leaseweb.net
 * rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: mirror.us.leaseweb.net
 * updates: mirror.dattobackup.com
Setting up Install Process
No package Pan available.
Error: Nothing to do
[root at T30 ~]#

	Unless I'm really discombobulated, that has to mean I do have
rpmfusion -- it just doesn't contain the app I need .... :-{

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.