[CentOS] [OT] Building a new backup server

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Wed Nov 6 12:54:46 UTC 2013

Thanks for the advice.

Bacula: "Multi-volume saves. When a Volume is full, Bacula automatically
requests the next Volume and continues the backup."

This means I could create several eg 10 TB-volumes, skip the 16 TB-limitation
and still get to use the whole 40 TB-diskspace available, right? Or is the
referred "volumes" different tapes?

--
//Sorin