[CentOS] Wireless problems

Krzysztof Szarlej kszarlej94 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:00:26 UTC 2013

Answer 1: Home router
Answer 2: Nothing should cut the signal, signal strength is very good as i
am close to the router (not 2 close however). Anyway on my windows (this pc
is dual boot) everything is fine...

I found that there is a

Nov  8 14:10:17 mlody NetworkManager[8817]: <info> (wlan0): device state
change: 8 -> 3 (reason 11)

the reason 11 is:

NM_DEVICE_STATE_REASON_SUPPLICANT_TIMEOUT

Any suggestions?? Regards