[CentOS] XML to text

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Mon Nov 11 12:16:04 UTC 2013

Thanks for all the answers. And thanks to Les for understanding the
exact problem. I had Googled before asking. And yes, I found tons of
info, even started the W3W tutorial. I'm new to XML and it's conversions.

My question was: is there anything already in Centos that handles the
conversion. Not a specific solution, but the name of a package that
would include what I needed to do this for me. Google doesn't always
respond with Centos-specific answers, which is which I posted to this,
the Centos, list.

I'll try and be more specific from now on so I don't ruffle feathers.
Not sure what this list is for I guess.

steve campbell