[CentOS] Scrabble??

Beartooth

beartooth at comcast.net
Mon Nov 11 22:12:07 UTC 2013

        Does anyone know a way to run a Scrabble program on
CentOS? (I realize the obvious existence of Wine and of virtual
machines; but my experience with both has been thoroughly
unsatisfactory. So I'd much rather get a linux-native app.)

        There seem to be two proprietary Scrabble programs, one
in which you play against the computer, and one in which you play
against a remote friend. The latter is what I'm being asked for by Her
Who Must Be Obeyed. (I don't play Scrabble.)
Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.