[CentOS] restarting network interface

Rodrigo Pichiñual Norin rodrigo.pichinual at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 15:50:44 UTC 2013

Hi all

a question, you has installed centos with "Virtual Box" ?? I  had the same
problem, but I changed the configuration de virtual box .... you see this

http://rodrigopichinual.blogspot.com/2013/04/asignar-ip-estatica-centos.html

there, I do explain how to assign ip static on centos (with virutal box)

bye