[CentOS] Unsupported Hardware that works fine?

Lists

lists at benjamindsmith.com
Tue Nov 26 00:42:15 UTC 2013

I recently purchased a set of ASRock Intel i5 MB/CPU combos for a budget
compute cluster. Every time we load up a system and try to boot with a
recent EL6/64 ISO, we get a message that reads:

 > This hardware (or a combination thereof) is not supported by CentOS.
For more
 > information on supported hardware, plesae refer to
http://www.centos.org/hardware

Not only does the hardware *seem* to work to expectations, but the url
referenced goes to 404!

Having loaded CentOS6 on many systems without ever seeing this message,
I have to ask how to determine what might be triggering it and whether
or not I should be concerned?

Thanks