[CentOS] 3rd party repositories

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 12:17:16 UTC 2013

Ah yes, I got kernel-lt from elrepo...

[root at jamflaps ~]# yum info kernel-lt

                       | 5.0 MB     00:01
Installed Packages
Name        : kernel-lt
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.0.99
Release     : 1.el6.elrepo
Size        : 134 M
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : elrepo-kernel
Summary     : The Linux kernel. (The core of any Linux-based operating system.)
URL         : http://www.kernel.org/
License     : GPLv2
Description : This package provides the Linux kernel (vmlinuz), the core of any
            : Linux-based operating system. The kernel handles the
basic functions
            : of the OS: memory allocation, process allocation, device I/O, etc.