[CentOS] How to format the command output like MySQL output

陶治江

taozhijiang at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 01:18:42 UTC 2013

Hello everylinuxers:

I am now focusing on the development of a script interpretor (some thing
like shell)
in embedded environment, and its functions mainly output the data in
specified
address. In order to make it seems better, I want to format the output
result like
MySQL output listed below for example

||+--------+-------------+
|   address|  value  |
+--------+-------------+|
|   0x1110|  0x01     |
+--------+-------------+
|   0x1111  |  0x00  |
+--------+-------------+|

I think it seems good like this, but I do not know how to make out
it.(someone says awk,
sed may help, but the environment does not permit it). Is there some
libs or tools can
help make output result good and elegent?

Sorry to borther all of you, any info would be appreciated.

--
/Thanks & Best Regrads! /

/Nicol TAO (taozhijiang)/

/Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, P.R. China 518055 /

/Being Stronger!!!/