[CentOS] Please be careful...

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Mon Oct 21 14:42:07 UTC 2013

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:53:32 -0600, Larry Martell wrote:

> Thanks for the heads up. He recently replied to a post of mine and he
> was nasty and totally unhelpful. I wasn't familiar with him and I
> googled him and saw he had been banned from many lists around the world.
> I was going to ask the admins here to do the same, but I never got
> around to it.

	I had a reply direct to a post of mine, calling me a fool and
showing no sign of having followed the thread, just a day or two ago. I
had been thinking of killfiling him, but wasn't sure what effect that
might have, if any, on my own access. (I follow the list on Gmane, not by
email.)

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.