[CentOS] I want to make own pbx server

Rob Kampen rkampen at kampensonline.com
Tue Oct 29 06:59:34 UTC 2013

On 10/29/2013 07:51 PM, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 10/28/2013 11:35 PM, Chandran Manikandan wrote:
>>    So
>> how to make it.
> www.asterisk.org
>
> its very complicated, every system is different, read, and learn, and
> put together the pieces you need.
VERY COMPLICATED unless you understand telephony, numbering plans etc.
The * book is very good once you understand the basics. I have been
there and done it, not for the faint hearted.
There are a number of web based * interfaces that help make the set up a
little easier. There are also devices in a box you can purchase that
make it even easier, almost plug and play - see www.yeastar.com & mypbx.com
YMMV