[CentOS] exclude in a repo file

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Tue Sep 3 12:19:52 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 07:05:47AM -0400, Carl T. Miller wrote:

> Is there a way to set up this repo so that when I run
> "yum upgrade" it will only check the firefox and
> xulrunner packages from the remi repo?

Add

includepkgs=firefox xulrunner

to the repo definition for remi.

This will _only_ allow those specific packages from remi and exclude
everything else.

						John
--
Are you really sure that a floor can't also be a ceiling?

-- Maurits Cornelis (M.C.) Escher (1898-1972), Dutch artist,
   M.C. Escher, His Life and Complete Graphic Work: with a fully illustrated
   catalogue, Volume 1982, Part 1, H. N. Abrams (1982)