[CentOS] Problem at boot

Fabrizio Di Carlo

dicarlo.fabrizio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 07:56:47 UTC 2013

Hello to all,

I have a question, maybe it's a very newbie question. I've installed CentOS
6.4 on my notebook but sometimes when I boot it, after the screen "booting
CentOS in 4..3..2..1" I receive a black screen and not the logo of CentOS
with loading progress. Is it normal? There are some know issue about it?

Best regards,
Fabrizio

--
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has

"La mente intuitiva è un dono sacro e la mente razionale è un fedele servo.
Noi abbiamo creato una società che onora il servo e ha dimenticato il
dono."  (A. Einstein)

Fabrizio Di Carlo