[CentOS] CentOS Dojo and drinks, London on the 13th Sept, 2013

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Sep 4 16:21:41 UTC 2013

hi Guys,

On the 13th Sept 2013, we will be hosting a CentOS Dojo in London, UK;
hosted by ITV ( http://www.itv.com/ ) at their Waterloo offices. Details
of the venue are on the wiki page at :
http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/London2013

As with the other Dojo's things start off at 9:30am and we have :

* Stefan Cocora talking about the Deploument pipeline at ITV
* Justin Clift talking about GlusterFS, getting started and management
* Lester Wade talking about Eucalyptus to build your inhouse AWS clone
* Robin Bowes talking about provisioning with TheForeman
* Felipe Franciosi talking about Virtualised Storage and performance
considerations
* Mark Sutton talking about going from 0 to hero with FreeIPA

Its going to be a great day, with lots of technical talks, so do come
along and be a part of the event. Registrations are open now at
https://centosdojolondon2013.eventbrite.co.uk/ and as before, the cost
is to cover some of the expenses that we incur.

After the Dojo, we will decamp to a local pub for beer and
conversations, sponsored by Coreix ( http://www.coreix.net/ ) who are
covering the first few drinks for everyone!

URLs: http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/London2013 for details and
https://centosdojolondon2013.eventbrite.co.uk/ for the registration page.

Regards,

--