[CentOS] Help with VMware ESXi manager for CentOS - newbie level

Ljubomir Ljubojevic

centos at plnet.rs
Thu Sep 5 06:52:38 UTC 2013

Hi.

On my new job we use VMware ESXi (Free version), but my colleagues use
Windows on their PC's. I am allowed to use CentOS Linux, but I have no
prior experience with WMVare.

I now (today) have to install CentOS 6.x minimal on that ESXi server, so
I am trying to wrap my head around whole ecosystem.

What should I install on my CentOS 6.x so I can access/manage ESXi
server and manage it? Direct link or nice howto would help me immensely.
When ever I search the net, I get how to install CentOS client (they
mean guest) ON VMware.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)