[CentOS] viirt-who Problem or my mistake ?

Günther J. Niederwimmer

gjn at gjn.priv.at
Sun Sep 15 10:57:38 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am new on centos and have installed a KVM Server, now on my host i have on a
new start a Error from virt-who and virt-who  never starts.

root at bbs init.d]# service virt-who start
virt-who starten: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-who/virt-who.py", line 33, in <module>
    from subscriptionmanager import SubscriptionManager,
SubscriptionManagerError
  File "/usr/share/virt-who/subscriptionmanager.py", line 24, in <module>
    import rhsm.connection as rhsm_connection
ImportError: No module named rhsm.connection
                                                           [FEHLGESCHLAGEN]

Is some missing or have I installed to much ;)

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

 Günther J. Niederwimmer