[CentOS] x2go (vs. freenx)?

Les Mikesell

lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:18:34 UTC 2013

Is anyone using x2go on Centos - and if so, is there any reason to
think about switching from freenx?   The old NX client for mac was a
powerpc binary and is no longer supported under mountain lion - and
their new alpha release crashed my mac after an OSX update so I'm
curious if there is anything better around.   (And I didn't like the
way the new mac version changed the screen scaling instead of resizing
when you tried to change  the window size, but maybe I just didn't
know how to do it).

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com