[CentOS] erase disk

Bret Taylor nobody at snovc.com
Thu Sep 26 18:40:56 UTC 2013

Burn a DBAN disk. Shutdown, pull out the drive you want to keep. Boot to the dban disk, when prompted type autonuke, wait for the process to complete. Shutdown, reinsert the centos drive you wanted to keep. You will now have your centos main drive, and a blank backup disk. You'll need to run mkfs on the blank drive. Then mount it where you want it.