[CentOS] LiveCD issue

Rajagopal Swaminathan

raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 08:34:12 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I am trying to build a Centos 6.4  LiveCD using the config provided
per Centos minimal Live kickstart using command:

livecd-creator --config=centos-livecd-minimal.ks --fslabel=c6min-live
--debug --verbose --cache=ssclone-rpm-cache --logfile=ssclone.log

I included rsync, samba and mc in the kickstart file

The build succeded in making an iso but the iso fails to boot on KVM
based vm and the real hardware with real cd.

the error comes from dracut:
dracut: FATAL: Don't know how to handle 'root=live:CDLABEL=c6min-live'
dracut: Refusing to continue

I am almost tearing my hair out on this.

Any help is appriciated

TIA

--
Regards,