[CentOS] dmesg and syslog errors in CentOS 6.4 on Dell R720 server

mark m.roth at 5-cent.us
Mon Sep 30 11:56:37 UTC 2013

On 09/28/13 14:39, SilverTip257 wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 8:41 PM, Kaushal Shriyan
> <kaushalshriyan at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Kaushal Shriyan
>> <kaushalshriyan at gmail.com>wrote:
>>>
>>> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Kaushal Shriyan <
>> kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
>>>

> <...snipped...>
>
> I suspect that the members of the CentOS list have either not experienced
> this problem, don't have the hardware you're using, or both are true.

No, we have a few R720's. I've not seen that problem. Couple of things:
   1. I assume that the little LCD screen is blue - yes?
   2. If you boot from a rescue disk, or, for that matter, from the OMSA
	disk, do you see the same thing?

	mark

--
"One of the most elemental human rights [is] the right to belong to a free
trade union." -Ronald Reagan presidential address on October 19, 1982