[CentOS] zoneminder

Ljubomir Ljubojevic centos at plnet.rs
Thu Feb 6 15:23:11 UTC 2014

On 02/06/2014 01:21 PM, mark wrote:
> On 02/05/14 18:11, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> On 02/05/2014 04:58 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>>> Is there a package for zoneminder in the std repos (base, rpmfusion,
>>> epel), or just on rpmforge?
>>>
>>>            mark "unless someone's got a security DVR to loan us for testing...."
>>
>> There is one "zoneminder" package 1.24.4 in nux-desktop repository, 1.25
>> in puias-unsupported
>> and "mythzoneminder" 0.26 in rpmfusion-free-updates and in atrpms-stable
>>
> What *is* mythzoneminder? I thought it had something to do with MythTV.

Sorry, it seams just to be interface to connect to zoneminder. I thought
it was more like variant of zoneminder.

Name        : mythzoneminder
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 0.24.1
Release     : 3.el6
Size        : 145 k
Repo        : centdos
Summary     : A module for MythTV for camera security and surveillance
URL         : http://www.mythtv.org/
License     : GPLv2+ and LGPLv2+ and LGPLv2 and (GPLv2 or QPL) and
(GPLv2+ or LGPLv2+)
Description : MythZoneMinder is a plugin to interface to some of the
features of
             : ZoneMinder. You can use it to view a status window
similar to the
             : console window in ZM. Also there are screens to view live
camera shots
             : and replay recorded events.

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic