[CentOS] [OT] Video card radiator

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 10 23:41:07 UTC 2014

On 02/10/2014 05:17 PM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
<> On Mon, 10 Feb 2014, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

>> Broken piece of Pyrex?

as in glass? cut fingers?

pcb is easier, cheaper, ie, radio shack,

> Don't have any of those.
> Might have some epoxy I could coat the cardboard with.

it would be easier/better to coat/soak a piece of cloth.
again, be sure epoxy is _high_temp_.

> That said, from pictures of other such radiators,
> mine appears to be normal.

i would agree.

> How do the the others keep from shorting out their cards?

because of stiffness of the heat carriage tubes, may not
need to worry.

now that you are aware, be careful when working inside box.

check before closing.

do not drop box at angle that may cause shorting. ((GBWG))

in closing,

    "NPI"    Non Procrastination of the Infinitesimal.

aka,

    "D3S"  |  "DSSS"    Don't Sweat the Small Shit.

--

peace out.

tc.hago.

.