[CentOS] Centos 5.10, Firefox ESR 24.3.0, Rendering Failure

Always Learning

centos at u62.u22.net
Fri Feb 14 03:19:48 UTC 2014

Further to my very recent concerns that

<ol type="a">

gives digits. type="a" was "depreciated" in HTML 4.1. "depreciated"
means to me to be of a lesser value or to be prepared it may be
abandoned.  It does not, in my version of English English, mean removed
from the HTML specification. Therefore it should function 'normally' in
modern browsers like FF.

HTML 5 has officially resurrected it.

I now discover that

<ol style="list-style-type:lower-alpha;">

also produces digits.

Where should a BUG report be filled ?  With Centos, the provider of
Firefox ESR 24.3.0, or its parent Red Hat ?

Thanks.

--
Paul.
England,

   Our systems are exclusively Centos. No Micro$oft Windoze here.