[CentOS] [OT] Video card radiator

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Mon Feb 17 04:12:07 UTC 2014

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014, g wrote:

> On 02/11/2014 04:08 PM, Michael Hennebry wrote:

>> What surprises me is that its current mechanical
>> arrangement corresponds to its orignal design.
>> To me, the radiator seemed to have fallen down.
>> For all I knew, it might have been held up by persuasion.
>
> lol. i can understand.

For those not in the know,
persuasion is one of the fundamental forces of the multiverse.
Druids use it for things like the transportation
of thousand-ton pieces of computer hardware.

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods