[CentOS] createrepo command for 6.4 respin

Steve Clark sclark at netwolves.com
Thu Feb 20 14:47:41 UTC 2014

On 02/19/2014 10:57 AM, Steve Clark wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I have been searching for the correct createrepo command to make a 6.4 respin.
> We have been doing this with previous versions using
> createrepo -u "media://$discinfo" -g ${DIR}/my_kickstart${VER}/comps.xml .
>
> Which had worked fine until now.
>
> Thanks,

Hmm... I got my respin build to work by installing the createrepo 0.4.11 from centos 5.x

I even tried the step by step instructions I found at
https://wikis.uit.tufts.edu/confluence/display/TUSKpub/Build+Custom+RHEL+or+CentOS+Respin+DVD

and got the same error message - something to the effect it can't find the repo.

--
Stephen Clark
*NetWolves*
Email: steve.clark at netwolves.com