[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 install

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Thu Feb 27 17:19:45 UTC 2014

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014, Mauricio Tavares wrote:

> [...]

Make /home , /var and /opt soft links to directories on /onebigpartition .
I've done similar when I wanted /home off the root partition,
but did not want to give it its own partition.
I tried to do a rebind, but could not make it work.

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods