[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 install

Kenny Noe knoe501 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 19:03:40 UTC 2014

Thanks to all the replies...   Very interesting stuff...  However I'm still
trying to understand how to have a hardware RAID 5 (4x 1TB disk) system and
load CentOS on it.  I'm looking for the UEFI bios but don't understand
this.  I want to install LVM on top of the single RAID volume, then I can
create several LVMs like the HowTos, Wikis and Blogs all say.  I just can't
get over this first hurdle and get the OS to boot.

any other thoughts?

Thanks ---Kenny