[CentOS] I want to ask about some Kernel level operations.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Jan 2 23:25:21 UTC 2014

I am obligated to say: "How would you expect a 100MB of code to be mocked?"

What would be a clean buildroot for?
If somebody wrote the software and decides what and how to install he
should at least be familiar with the basic structure of the OS unless
it's not possible to find somebody that actually knows the structure of
the OS.

Eliezer