[CentOS] Kickstart deploys more packages?

Clint Dilks clint.dilks at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 22:47:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

How about using rpm to see what extra packages are installed then we may be
able to work out why.

Perform a Manual install and save the result of rpm -qa | sort, then run
your KickStart based installed and run the same command.  A diff between
the two results should show whats extra packages are being installed. :)