[CentOS] Credentials issue

Frank Cox theatre at melvilletheatre.com
Sun Jan 12 16:39:30 UTC 2014

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:12:31 +0100
Fabrizio Di Carlo wrote:

> Can you help me in troubleshooting it?

One basic troubleshooting method would be to reset your web browser to its "new state".  With firefox I would rename ~/.mozilla to something else; there's probably an equivalent directory for chrome (never used it myself).

Then load your web browser and see if you can log into the website.  If you can, you have now confirmed that you have a problem in your web browser configuration.  Start adding stuff back to that configuration one item at a time, and try logging in immediately after each one.  When you can't log in any more, the last thing you added to the configuration is the problem.