[CentOS] Your opinion about RHCSA certification

Michael Klitgaard michael at klitgaard.dk
Fri Jan 17 16:00:19 UTC 2014

They are two seperate exams, no summing of grades.

You can fail the RHCSA and pass the RHCE, but the RHCE is not valid before
after passing the RHCSA.

Maximum points is 300, 210 is the passing mark.

My heart was beating and I was a bit stressed when the RHCSA exam started,
but there is more time do things on the RHCSA than the RHCE.

When the RHCE exam started I was more calm, it just felt like more of the
same, a warm start. I think I would have done worse on the RHCE exam if I
had not just done the RHCSA.

The RH300 is an expensive course, but my company paid, I only could get one
week off for a course, so thought that I might as well try to get them
both, two for almost the price of one.

Sincerely

Michael

http://www.amazon.com/RHCSA-Linux-Certification-Study-Edition/dp/0071765654/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389925859&sr=8-1&keywords=RHCE