[CentOS] updated certificate, but certwatch still reporting it needs to be renewed

Jobst Schmalenbach jobst at barrett.com.au
Mon Jan 20 02:41:39 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply.

I put all the different certs into different subdirectories, so I know it's that one, e.g.:

  /apachepath/conf.d/cert1
  /apachepath/conf.d/cert2
  /apachepath/conf.d/cert3

It, too, complains about the "/apachepath/conf.d/cert3/domain.crt" file, which comes from the provider anyway.
I know it's the correct/new/latest one (date,size and from tests).

Jobst

--
If proof denies faith, and uncertainty denies proof, then uncertainty is proof of God's existence.