[CentOS] died again

John Hinton webmaster at ew3d.com
Fri Jan 24 12:43:26 UTC 2014

On 1/23/2014 6:41 PM, Peter wrote:
> On 01/24/2014 03:47 AM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Jan 2014, Peter wrote:
>>
>>> it has four molex four pin connectors any one of which should be
>>> suitable for your CD drive, and one floppy connector which should work
>>> for your floppy drive just fine.
>> I needed the floppy connector for my video card.
> Fair enough, you can get a four pin molex to floppy adapter and use that
> if you really care about that 1980's piece of technology.
>

> Peter

Some have said it already, but to me it is rude to have a discussion
about hardware problems on a software mailing list. Everyone who signed
up for this would have signed up for CentOS.... OS being 'Operating
System'. I don't know how many are on this list... thousands I would
assume. Having a discussion about fixing computers belongs somewhere else.

Further, this list is archived in many locations. Off topic discussions
degrade the quality of those archives when doing searches.

Best Regards,
John Hinton