[CentOS] Recent version of Latex

Patrick Begou

Patrick.Begou at legi.grenoble-inp.fr
Tue Jan 28 09:11:28 UTC 2014

I've moved most of my user's PCs from OpenSuse (11.x, unmaintainend now) to
CentOS 6.4. On my old OpenSuse latex was "texlive-latex-2010" and current
version on CTAN is texlive-2013.

But on CentOS 6.4 I've only the old texlive-latex-2007 and several sty files
available on my previous config are not available now and users cannot compile
their previous documents.

Is there a Yum repo from where I can install a more uptodate latex environment
for CentOS6.4 ?

Thanks

Patrick

|  Equipe M.O.S.T.         |                                      |
|  Patrick BEGOU           | mailto:Patrick.Begou at grenoble-inp.fr |
|  LEGI                    |                                      |
|  BP 53 X                 | Tel 04 76 82 51 35                   |
|  38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX    | Fax 04 76 82 52 71                   |