[CentOS] netcdf

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Jan 30 15:08:30 UTC 2014

Am 30.01.2014 16:03, schrieb Alexander Dalloz:
> Am 30.01.2014 15:45, schrieb dip patel:

>> i m working in PHYSICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY as a engineer trainee and want
>> to install netcdf file and ncview but it gives some OS error

Sorry, I did sent my previous message too early.

Your problem description lacks a lot of detail.

Where do you take netcdf from? The EPEL repository provides it. If you
use that package and binaries fail, you should contact the EPEL packager
and provide a bug report.

"some OS error" is very unspecific.

Start by asking yourself: "What kind of information would I need if
someone else has this problem and searches for support?" Then provide
this information actively.

Kind regards

Alexander