[CentOS] Antwort: Re: netcdf

Jeffrey Hass xaccusa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 15:40:54 UTC 2014

... release notes and manuals, too --
always good to hear what the 'prominent Linux vendor in 'North America'
is thinking --

ah, the pleasure of knowledge.. I'm surprised at the questions here ..
most can be
solved with that Google search. don't have to be technical now.. in
fact, most technical
people aren't. sad. get those damn iPod plugs out of your ears, jr.!

/jh