[CentOS] Antwort: Re: netcdf

John Doe jdmls at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 16:29:13 UTC 2014

From: dip patel <dip.patel6555 at gmail.com>

> or  i m also want to run cent os with my window 8 socan u please provide a
> direct download link for centos 6.5 or ftp link for download it?

On the CentOS website homepage there is a BIG and bright orange button
that says "Get CentOS Linux Now".  Maybe try to click on it...

> i had used all the resources as below and when i had all the untar
> in a directories and then ./configure the netcdf file so it fives
> x lib developer is missing and some x11 library is also missing
> etc so please help me...

If you miss dev libraries... install them.
By example: yum install libX11-devel

If you need to find which package provides a given file:
yum whatprovides \*FILENAME

Also, if you want detailed answers, ask detailed questions.

JD