[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 install

Kenny Noe knoe501 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 20:40:19 UTC 2014

Well shoot!  Thanks for the link.  Definitely explains allot!  I'm going to
update the box with the latest HP SPP and double check the updated driver
is available.

With this RAID controller and 4x 1TB are there any recommendations on the
best way to install CentOS?  Should I skip the controller, config disk as
JBOD and RAID from there?  I'd like to get the OS on a RAID but should I
just build the OS on one disk and then RAID the remaining three?

Sooo many choices....   Just need a box that is stable, has some type of
redundancy and plenty of space.

Thanks to all for your advice.  I appreciate the help and guidance.

Respectfully,

--Kenny