[CentOS] How to configure

Hal Wigoda hal.wigoda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:42:39 UTC 2014

Well, I am sorry that it sounds like questions on a test.
I am trying to describe completely what is wrong.

I do not have the detail of what I sent in my request for help.

All that I know is that you magento-check.php script does not work.

All the script does when I run it in a browser window is display the
script contents.

If you aren't going to help me, what will I do?