[CentOS] google talk plugin for google hangout not loading

Wed Nov 5 03:13:44 UTC 2014
Always Learning <centos at u62.u22.net>

On Tue, 2014-11-04 at 19:12 -0500, Mark LaPierre wrote:

> Are any of you able to submit feedback to google?  I tried several
> different ways to get to the google feedback tool but failed every
> attempt.  I tried logging in but couldn't get past the apparently
> mandatory mobile phone number registration.  I don't have/want a
> mobile phone.

Google wants a mobile phone so it can sell the information to Uncle Sam.
Don't forget Google is the biggest non-military spying operation in the
world.  A mobile phone number allows people's movements to be tracked,
their credit card details made accessible and their names and addresses
- slightly more difficult if users Pay-As-They-Go (prepayment) but if
using a payment card then very easy.

Only a fool plays with fire and expects never to be burnt. No wise
person plays with 'friendly' alligators !

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.