[CentOS] OT: Would you purchase this hardware?

Tue Oct 14 23:56:29 UTC 2014
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 10/14/2014 4:42 PM, SilverTip257 wrote:
> Isn't the iLO access on the HP Microservers restricted once an OS is
> installed on the device? [0]

I have the earlier version Microserver, it doesn't have any iLO at all,
so I dunno what functionality the gen8 provides.  At home, iLO wouldn't
be of much use to me.

I have various REAL Proliant DL servers and I always buy the iLO
licenses for them, as having a full remote console for a remotely
deployed server saves me a LOT of late night trips when things go sideways.