[CentOS] Need to Understand booting process of CENTOS-7

Wed Oct 1 10:58:51 UTC 2014
Emmanuel Noobadmin <centos.admin at gmail.com>

On 10/1/14, keshab mahapatra <ping2kpm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Team,
>
> could some help me understand the booting process of CENTOS-7
>
> I need to have constructive material where i could able present a
> presentation on booting process of CENTOS-7

It's very simple actually. The first step in the booting process of
CENTOS-7 is the application of emf to the system, following which it
would initiate the cmos process to load the GPT from disk and hand
over to LILO which will bootstrap the kernel from the file allocation
table into the high memory area before running systemd to complete the
booting process.