[CentOS] openvpn client and KDE Network Manager - with CentOS7

Mon Oct 27 18:13:12 UTC 2014
CS DBA <cs_dba at consistentstate.com>

Hi All,

I am switching from Fedora20 to CentOS7 since I now run all my Linux
development in a VM and I get a more robust feature set (i.e. shared
folders with the host that "just work", etc)

The only issue I have thus far is VPN connections. Looking at what's
installed on my old Fedora install I suspect I need these packages:

kde-plasma-nm-vpnc
kde-plasma-nm-openvpn
NetworkManager-openvpn
NetworkManager-vpnc

However none of these are available in CentOS7, Note I have the centos
extras and the EPEL repos enabled.  I suspect that I need rpmfusion but
I don't see that rpmfusion has a repo for CentOS7...

Anyone have any thoughts? Can I simply install the centos6 rpmfusion repo?

Thanks in advance