[CentOS] Access Problem after update to CentOS 7.1

Sat Apr 11 01:25:40 UTC 2015
Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com>

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 06:33:27AM -0500, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> What may be happening is that you may need to be on the console and
> accept the license on the first reboot after the update.
>
> We tried to turn this off for CLI only installs, but in some
> combinations of software, you may still get the acceptance screen and
> have to complete it.

So just to be clear, some of us who installed 7.0 servers in the GUI
and then carted them to a remotely colo might be screwed if the
machine reboots after updating to 7.1?  Are there some files I can
touch (or whatever) to prevent this from happening? Or is the best
solution to go to the colo and reboot?

I have consoles for all of my professional servers, but not my hobby
server! Fun fun! And I feel for you guys, given that upstream was the
main cause.

-- greg