[CentOS] Route traffic through private IP for only certain hosts

Tue Apr 28 05:12:33 UTC 2015
Ashish Yadav <gwalashish at gmail.com>

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Ian <barnracoon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am having a weird problem which I cant figure out - so I was hoping
> someone here could give me a hand.
>
> First off the end goal is that a specific server in my network runs an
> IPSEC connection to another company and I want all other servers to route
> traffic for the IP on that network through this single server.
>
> Server 1 in this example is the server that runs the IPSEC connection.
> (CentOS 6.6)
>
> Server 2 in this example is an app server that would route traffic for only
> that specific IP through server 1. (CentOS 6.5)

You can follow below link to setup the IPsec site to site VPN tunnel
between two GW.

<
http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netsysm/article.php/3845966/Build-an-IPSEC-VPN-Without-Losing-Your-Mind.htm

After that you have to open up the following port is your Firewall and add
route on both gateway for communicating to respective LAN,

iptables -A input_rule -p esp -j ACCEPT
iptables -A input_rule -p udp --dport 500 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A input_rule -p udp --dport 4500 -j ACCEPT

--Regards
Ashishkumar S. Yadav