[CentOS] When will CentOS Publish Errata?

Tue Jan 13 03:25:00 UTC 2015
Somers-Harris, David | David | OPS <david.somers-harris at mail.rakuten.com>

> On 2015-01-06, Keith Keller wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 10:37:46AM -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>>> 2.  If someone comes up with a place to get said data, THEN we could
>>> properly publish that data in some way.
>>
>> It would be a hack, but you could probably subscribe an automated
>> account to the enterprise-watch-list mailing list:

>> or parse the archives here:
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/enterprise-watch-list/
>
>You could subscribe an address, but based on the link to RH's terms that Johnny posted it may still violate the >TOU to redistribute the contents of the messages the bot received.

I heard that this is actually how the RHEL errata have been put together, and that it would not be a violation of the ToU to use the info in the emails.

Can somebody confirm this?

Sounds to me like this would be the way to go.