[CentOS] Tomcat 7 in CentOS 7.9

Wed Jun 21 15:42:21 UTC 2023
Steve Meier <email at steve-meier.de>

Hello,

you can see the latest Tomcat builds for CentOS 7 here:
https://git.centos.org/rpms/tomcat/commits/c7

You can check the list of security issues for Tomcat 7 here:
https://tomcat.apache.org/security-7.html

You will notice that there is a gap of roughly two and a half years.
So no, fixes are not backported and those packages are not safe to use.

Kind regards,
   Steve