[CentOS] CentOS box images at Vagrant Cloud give 404

Wed Jan 10 16:11:16 UTC 2024
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 10/01/2024 10:49, Kees Bakker via CentOS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At Vagrant Cloud there are "box" images for stream8 and stream9 [1]. At
> least they are supposed to be there.
> The download links on the detail pages, for example for stream9
> 20230727.1 [2] are redirected to cloud.centos.org, however they give an
> 404 error.
> Possibly the centos Vagrant Cloud page is not kept up to date with the
> actual box images that are now present on cloud.centos.org.
>
> Do we know who is maintaining this centos account at Vagrant Cloud? Can
> someone update the centos entries overthere?
>
> [1] https://app.vagrantup.com/centos/
> [2] https://app.vagrantup.com/centos/boxes/stream9/versions/20230727.1

For visibility purposes it would be probably better to send mail to
centos-devel list instead.
And/or a Jira ticket (see https://wiki.centos.org/ReportBugs.html for
the direct link to correct category/project) :-)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | @arrfab[@fosstodon.org]