Subject: CentOS-3 errata : Updated kernel packages fix security vulnerabilities
From: Lance Davis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:26:46 +0000

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2004-689.html

Updated files are :-

updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.athlon.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i686.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-BOOT-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i386.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-doc-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i386.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-hugemem-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i686.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-hugemem-unsupported-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i686.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-smp-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.athlon.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-smp-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i686.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-smp-unsupported-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.athlon.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-smp-unsupported-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i686.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-source-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i386.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-unsupported-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.athlon.rpm
updates/i386/RPMS/kernel-unsupported-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i686.rpm

extras/i386/RPMS/kernel-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i586.rpm
extras/i386/RPMS/kernel-unsupported-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i586.rpm

updates/i386/SRPMS/kernel-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.src.rpm

To update run 'yum update kernel' and then you will need to reboot to
effect the change.

These files are on mirror.centos.org now and should be on all mirrors
within a few hours.

The changes to the spec file for this build are now detailed in
build/kernel-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.centos3.spec.patch

This will make it easier to apply changes in the future and for CentOS
users to see what has been changed.

Lance