[Arm-dev] Status recap

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Apr 25 10:18:46 UTC 2014

hi guys,

Johnny's been working on some of the builds, he's got the entire
rhel7beta source tree in the build queue - which seems to mostly just
work / just-build, with a few execptions.

I'll ask him to post the build results / fails from that and then we can
move into trying the same thing with rhel7rc, this time we can
co-ordinate the build from git.centos.org and have build lots / reports
posted.

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-build-reports/  is the list
setup to recieve all build logs from the centos-7 builders ( we will
eventually move that to include centos5 and 6 as well ), should we send
the ARM reports there as well ? ( might get hectic ) or should we use
this list ?

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh